Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A bucket of transparency

You were there and I was the hurt one
You almost got used to it
Like it was expected of me
A circle or another ride on a carousel
A bucket of transparency

Collapsing on my knees
I add a brick trusting I'll find it here later
But you're asking me to keep putting it there everyday
I feel the ground melting in my hands
And for one moment it's mine.

It almost like it's meaningless now
I reached the sky a thousand times
But it's almost like it's meaningless now
I put my fingers in the clouds above me
But it's almost like it's meaningless now
I'm praying they won't run too fast
So it won't be meaningless this time

You're putting up barriers in my mind
Always talking to me, never letting me rest
All the time

Now you're walking on the remnants of my body
I'm asking you to be gentle
You're preparing a seat for me
But I'm still searching for the one that you took
You take away everything from me,
Hoping I'll nest in this dump where you put me
But there are trains still waiting for me.

Because I already reached the sky a thousand times...

No comments:

Post a Comment