Sunday, April 23, 2017

Jealousy

Curls in my hair. Blood that reaches my brain. Puffiness of my lips. Kiwi fruits that I've had. My me time. My still happening existence. What I think about when I take a walk.
that I take a walk 

Jealousy, everything that's ever been between you and me.

So I cut my head off. I drained the sink then filled it with my blood. Now I swim in my own pool. Skipped my lunch time.
awakened at midnight

Jealousy, everything that's ever been between you and me.

I asked to turn my pain into rain and it was pouring that night so you got up to turn off the light. Then you came to me in the dark and asked: how can I be jealous when nothing's ever been here. I cut your head off. I already filled the sink with your blood then drew your desperation on the floor. Never cross this line. Locked the fridge. Waking up is optional. 

2 comments:

  1. Intersting description ;O
    Maybe follow for follow (followers)?
    natalie-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete