Saturday, May 13, 2017

Your band

You taught me everything with your kiss
Then I took everything with mine
And you stayed round with a funny bellybutton
You knew it'd make me come to you
It's yellow, red and blue where I live
On most of the days I just pass by

Somehow I've known it all right from the start
You could've left my windows intact
I just let it unfold in front of me
Somehow I've known all of it right from the start
You could've left my doors intact
I just let it unfold in front of me 
Somehow I've known it all right from the start
So come on and make me a part of your band 

It already happened
You already won your battles
And I already lost then lied on the floor
You already crashed then left no room for me
Take a good look because I already lost track of how fast I am going
It was the most precious part of you
You spent nights convincing me that it's so
But it's been a while since I've seen you
I almost forgot 

You already defragmented me so I'm putting myself back on
On most of the days suffering makes you crazy
So I'll gladly make you a part of my race 

No comments:

Post a Comment