Saturday, June 3, 2017

It's all literal where I live

It's all literal where I live. I'd have listened to you, but I haven't updated my software in a while. I heard screams in the other room and got distracted. It was all grown up around you so I keep taking long showers and hide in my closet whenever I think of you. Now it's a stone so come and think about it a little longer. But my mom taught me that I shouldn't take that much air into my lungs and that I should stay calm so now I'm lying on my bed counting each sip. Our split was inevitable so let's move somewhere where there are fewer kids around because monkey see and monkey do, right? Let's go somewhere where there's still some sequence to our dance. I remember how fluorescently you kept bringing me down. It was just a mistake that happens all the time. 

1 comment: