Tuesday, August 8, 2017

You'd sleep with my rapist

You'd sleep with my rapist
Speak in a bubbly voice to make it nice
With the one who made me pop out babies
Every year in July

With the one who told me to shut up
When I wanted to speak out loud
With the one who made me pop out babies
Every year in July

You'd sleep with my rapist
Speak in a sparkling voice to make it nice
With the one who made me pop out babies
Every year in July

With the one who wouldn't stop
Despite all my cries
You'd sleep with my rapist
Just to tell me he's a good man 

You'd sleep with my rapist
Speak in my voice to make it nice
With the one who made me pop out babies
Every year in July

You'd sleep with my rapist
With the one you didn't stop
So he made me pop out babies
Every year in July

No comments:

Post a Comment